Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A is for August

Writing a blog post always results in two main emotions.

On the positive front, joy. I enjoy writing. I like the positive feedback I get from family and friends and when someone tells me that an activity / a recipe posted was copied and worked.

On the negative side, it can be quite boring.  You have to do quite a lot of research to come up with a new post and just as you're about to publish, you realize that that type of topic has traditionally scored very low on your traffic analysis.

One post that did see a bit of a spike though was the July calendar one and so while some could accuse me of pandering, I would argue that I should give people what they want!

So here's my initial calendar for the month of August for things to do (some very self explanatory) and ideas that I will cover this coming month:

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1


International Beer Day

2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9


Book Lover’s Day

10 11 12 13


Left-handers
Day

14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21



Hawaii Day

22 23
24


Waffle Day


25 26 27 28 29 30
31


Trail Mix Day



Let me know if you'd like to see a special event in your country or culture listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment