Friday 18 April 2014

P is for Place Cards

Last year we went around Grimsthorpe Castle just outside Bourne in Lincolnshire.  It's a lovely old stately home that's run independently and so still has the family living in it and aristos regularly come to visit.

During her lifetime, one of the regular visitors was Beatrix Potter.  So when I spotted these on the table as plate settings, it gave me inspiration for my Easter table this year.


I use Avery business cards (C32096) as my place cards. They're a good size and I know you're not suppose to put the names through the printer, but it really is much easier given that I'm usually printing a design on them and since I love typography.  

And here are some my B.Potter inspired set for the weekend.


UPDATE: While I previously said I was happy to provide the template upon request, I failed to actually deliver on that. Sorry! So here is the template for people to download going forward.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to have a copy of this template, it’s gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay and I've now published the template as a download. Let me know if there are any issues accessing this! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I would love to have this template.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay and I've now published the template as a download. Let me know if there are any issues accessing this! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Bonjour , très belles images, serait-il possible d'avoir une copie s'il vous plaît. Merci beaucoup et bon dimanche. Thérèse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Thérèse. C'est si sympa. Je suis désolé d'être en retard et j'ai publié le modèle en téléchargement. Dites-moi s'il y a des problèmes d'accéder!

      Delete